Advocating for Rohingya Human Rights
Burmese Rohingya Organisation UK (BROUK)
WHAT WE DO
— We Promote Awareness
We promote and publicize the genuine case and cause of the Rohingya people and to monitor the situation human rights of Rohingya and other peoples in Burma.
— We Build Networks
we support and express solidarity with the Rohingya national democratic movement(s), the struggles of all democratic and ethnic forces of Burma.
— We Strengthen
we promote or carry out various research activities, provide the students with stipends, learning materials and all out assistance for higher education
- MR. TUN KHIN PRESIDENT OF THE BURMESE ROHINGYA ORGANISATION UK STATEMENT TO THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL’S 40TH SESSION GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
- Media Release from BROUK, Released on 12th January 2019: “Reuters’ journalists appeal verdict a blow to freedom of expression”
- The Right to Education Denied for Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- “ROHINGYA DENIED ACCESS TO EDUCATION IN MYANMAR AND BANGLADESH”
- Media Release from BROUK “Special Rapporteur’s call for accountability for Rohingya atrocities must be backed with action” Released on 27th June 2018.
- Media Release from BROUK “EU sanctions on Myanmar too limited to ensure justice for Rohingya atrocities” Release 25th June 2018